Transfer Service from London Gatwick Airport to Rayleigh

Published March 01, 2023


London Gatwick Airport:

With the recent completion of VINCI Airports' purchase of a 50.01% ownership in the airport, Gatwick has entered an exciting new era. The remaining 49.99% shareholding continues to be managed by Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP). With the help of the new collaboration, Gatwick will continue to invest in putting travelers first.


The Sweyne Park School, which was created by joining the Sweyne and Park schools, and the FitzWimarc School are the two secondary schools in Rayleigh. Seven elementary schools are also located there: Down Hall, Edward Francis, Grove Wood, Our Lady of Ransom (Catholic), Rayleigh Primary, and Wyburns. In September 2014, Glebe Infant & Nursery School and Glebe Junior School merged to become the seventh, Glebe Primary School with UHI. Additionally, St Nicholas C of E Primary School, a long-standing institution serving the neighboring community of Rawreth, relocated to a brand-new structure right on the Rayleigh side of the parish line in 2006.

Transfer Services:

To meet all of your needs, we provide a variety of services. We can assist you whether it's for professional or private usage. Investigate your choices right now.

Our Services:

When you ride in one of our vehicles, you can count on a safer trip since we have a dedicated Driver Support staff whose goal it is to make sure the driver has everything they need to get you from point A to point B safely. Every driver is personally interviewed by us in addition to having a PCO license and passing a CRB check. We know who is operating our vehicles thanks to this rigorous screening process.

Shuttle service for weddings:

Enjoy a special ride from the church to the reception with your family and friends on a trip created exclusively for you! We understand that you want everyone to have a nice time because your wedding day is one of the most memorable days of your life. In order to accommodate every member of your guest list, we provide bespoke shuttle services. Rehearsal dinners, wedding-day festivities, and any other events that need for special transportation may be accommodated with shuttle services. For price information and to learn how we can make your special occasion even more enjoyable, contact us now. Click here


Southend City Transfer provides great Gatwick Airport Transfer services in terms of security, punctuality, and the environment. Our drivers cover all London zip codes and are highly skilled and experienced in providing the best service to our clients in Barnet. Get a Gatwick airport taxi quotation with us today.

Popular Transfers